The central point for sport & activity links within Surrey
Start your own sporting journey today
See 'Get Started'
Opportunities for young people to gain new skills and friends
The Specsavers Surrey Youth Games is unique, and takes place every year
Get involved with the Surrey School Games
Surrey is proud of its cycling links.
Make the most of this legacy yourself. See 'Get Started'
Gain brand exposure via local events
Find out more about how your company can support Active Surrey's work
Is your organisation heading in the right direction?
Let us help you improve your employees' health and activity levels. See 'Get Started'
New look Active Surrey Awards close Sunday 20 October
Think your kids go to the most active school? Want to say thanks to a coach for their dedication, or recognise a local sporting star for their achievement? Maybe you want to tell people how impressed you've been at an initiative in your community?
Visit awards.activesurrey.com to check out the Active Surrey Awards and to nominate. Categories include:
• Create Development Active School Innovation of the Year
• Saputo Dairy UK Active Community Project of the Year
• BBC Surrey Sports Personality of the Year
• Advance Performance Young Sports Personality of the Year
• Surrey County Council Inclusive Sports Award
• Freedom Leisure Coach / Instructor of the Year
• Surrey Playing Fields Volunteer of the Year
• Specsavers Outstanding Service to Sport
But be quick as you'll lose your chance after 20 October.
If you have a club open day, teach a pay-as-you-go fitness class or run an activity open to all, share it across the web & Surrey's Activity Finder.
People who lead a sedentary lifestyle are twice as likely to suffer premature death as active people, according to a two decade study.
Getting older doesn't mean being less active. Whether walking, gardening or joining an Otago strength & balance class if you're at risk of falls, just keep moving.