Active Surrey offer a wide range of sports leadership training and deployment opportunities to help give pupils new, practical skills which they can develop as they progress through Key Stages.
The Active Schools Leadership Pathway provides an opportunity for young people across Key Stages 1-5 to develop as leaders, volunteers and even coaches. From training through to deployment, all the opportunities below build pupils' skills and enhance their personal development.
Active Schools Leadership Pathway 2019 - 20
Infant & Primary Leadership (KS1 & KS2)
- Sports Crew Training (KS2)
- PhysiFUN Champions Training (KS2)
- First Steps to Leadership (Years 2&3)
- Surrey School Games Volunteering (KS2)
- Gifted & Talented Leadership Academy (KS2)- for more information check out our flyer and complete the sign up form.
Secondary Leadership (KS3 & KS4)