Sportivate is a Sport England National Lottery funding stream aimed at community organisations to attract and sustain 14-25 year olds in sport and physical activity. Priority will be given to applications focusing on inactive people and 19-25 year olds.
Applictions are now being accepted for projects happening between 1 April 2016-March 31 2017.
You must utilise the latest research into youth participation to design your application:
- Sport England Under the skin: Understanding youth personalities to help young people get active
- Sport England Youth Insight Pack
- Sport England Helping Women and Girls to Get Active Practical Guide
- Sport England Club Matters
- Sportivate Insight Report for Surrey
- Sportivate Mapping Report for Surrey
- Sportivate Qualitative Report for Surrey
Tel: 01483 518943
|Resources||Sportivate Logo||Active Surrey Logo|