Sportivate is a Sport England National Lottery funding stream aimed at community organisations to attract and sustain 14-25 year olds in sport and physical activity. Priority will be given to applications focusing on inactive people and 19-25 year olds.
All funding for 2016/2017 has now been allocated. Active Surrey will not recieve any further funding for Sportivate beyond March 2017. Thank you for all your support.
Sportivate: Lessons Learnt assessment document
The latest research into youth participation:
- Sport England Under the skin: Understanding youth personalities to help young people get active
- Sport England Youth Insight Pack
- Sport England Helping Women and Girls to Get Active Practical Guide
- Sport England Club Matters
- Sportivate Insight Report for Surrey
- Sportivate Mapping Report for Surrey
- Sportivate Qualitative Report for Surrey
Tel: 01483 518955
|Resources||Sportivate Logo||Active Surrey Logo|