Applications for 2018-19 are closed
Elite is Active Surrey’s talented athlete support scheme that helps young, local athletes prepare for future high level competition such as the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The scheme is for national level athletes aged 14-25. For an annual fee it offers the support that athletes and players need to reach their full potential and develop to world class level.
The Elite membership is £80 for 12 months membership and runs from 1 October 2018 until 30 September 2019.
Benefits of Active Surrey's Elite scheme include:
- Access to your choice of three leisure centres from 20 available across Surrey
- Performance Support from Surrey Sports Park – this includes access to up to six workshops run by Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Nutritionists, Physiotherapists and more
- Access to selected sport therapist services including physiotherapy, psychology and nutritional advice at a reduced rate
- Opportunities to raise your profile through events and develop your PR skills
- Help with funding: 1-2-1 advice on where you can apply
Other talented athlete schemes - GLL
If you live or attend a club in an area serviced by a GLL Sports Cente (such as parts of Reigate and Banstead, Epsom & Ewell, Woking or Guildford), you may be able to enrol in the GLL Foundation programme - read more on their website.
Need further help or have questions?
For further information about Elite, please contact us:
Tel: 01483 518944