Be part of the club!
Join Surrey Coaches Club today and gain access to these
exclusive member benefits:
- Latest developments in coaching
- Job Alerts
- Top tips to enhance your coaching
Surrey Coaches Club Schools
If you are coaching in schools or interested in starting, sign up to the Surrey Coaches Club Schools to also find out about:
- Coaching opportunities in schools
- Coach training and development courses
Surrey Personal Development Fund
Coaches and others who deliver activities can apply for an award of up to £250 towards training and/or a qualification provided they can demonstrate they are meeting certain criteria such as:
- increasing participation in their local area
- targeting inactive people
- reaching under-represented groups in the community
Project 500 for female coaches
Project 500 is a female coaching support network for the South East. Find out more on our female coaching page.
Workshops for coaches
Courses such as Safeguarding and Protecting Children and First Aid are essential to coaching. Active Surrey run these workshops - plus others - alongside third party providers.
Any other questions?
If you have any other queries about coaching please contact Lawrie Baker via email@example.com or call 01483 518944