Club Matters, the essential one-stop-shop for sports clubs, provides free, bitesized support, learning and guidance on all aspects of running a club whether large, small, formal or informal.
Club Matters can help you to improve your club with…
- Online Support – Including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules.
- Workshops – Club Matters workshops are short training sessions delivered for free across the country by experts in a range of speciﬁc areas.
- Mentoring – Whether you need long term support, or just want to sound out your ideas, our Club Matters mentors can help. Our ﬂexible mentoring scheme will offer more personal support to you and your club.
- Club Improvement Plan – An online health check for clubs of all sizes and at all stages of their development, to establish whether they are performing well and where they can develop. This will provide your club with a tailored development plan.
- Club Views - A club review tool allowing you to ask your members and volunteers what they think about your club.
- Clubmark – The universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs.
Access the main Club Matters website and find all the resources you need.
News for clubs and coaches
Sign up to our monthly Club & Coach e-newsletter and updates.
Active Surrey Funding Support
Our advice is open to sports clubs, individual athletes, local authorities and many others. You can read more about the support available including our partner-run network of Advisers for each borough and district on our funding page.
Active Surrey Marketing Advice
Look here for a few guides and resources to help you market your club or event. More >>
Surrey Sports Workshops
A programme of workshops specifically chosen to encourage best practise and development for clubs and their coaches. More >>
Advice and resources to encourage a safe and fun environment for everyone. More >>
If you coach or help run a club in Surrey and have a question, call us for help – 01483 518944.